Once your footage has been transferred to your private account at share.yesvideo.com (you'll receive an email with your login info), you can order DVD copies of all your transferred movies or pick and choose certain scenes using our editing features.
You can also choose background music for film reel orders (when the original audio is not available) or add display themes for the DVD. Note that background music is only available for film reels (not videotapes).
If you ordered with a retail partner you have 90 days to order DVDs from the time you first receive your email invitation to activate your online account. We store your movies online, and the video files needed to create DVDs are quite a bit larger so we can only store them for 90 days. Feedback from customers indicates 90 days is sufficient to order DVD copies and custom DVDs. If you ordered online at YesVideo, there is no time limit for making custom DVDs.
You can see your last day for ordering DVDs in two places:
- The movie viewer page from “All My Movies”
- The Custom DVD creator movie selection drop down menu
There are 2 kinds of DVDs that you can order:
- DVD Copies - a copy of a DVD you have already ordered. It will be an exact copy of the DVD, including the same Theme and Music selections and Title you chose when you originally ordered the DVD. The DVD title will reflect your original title, even if you change it to a new one online.
- Custom DVDs - You can create your own custom DVD by combining chapters or movies in any order, choosing your own music as well as your own DVD theme. Find out more about creating custom DVDs
DVD Price & Shipping:
- Price: DVDs are $9.99 each
- Shipping: Shipping is $5.99 per order regardless of the number of DVDs you order.
Ordering a DVD Copy
A DVD copy is an exact copy of the DVD, including the same Theme and Music selections you chose when you originally ordered the DVD.
From "All My Movies" click "Order DVDs" and then "Order DVD Copies."
This will show the details for each movie. Movies available for DVD orders have an "Order DVD" link. Movies no longer available for ordering have a "DVD expired" tag.
If you would like to order DVD copies from multiple movies, click "Update Cart" for each movie you want to order and repeat the above steps to add additional movies to your cart.
Once you've added all the DVDs you want to order to your cart, you can checkout by clicking the shopping cart icon at the top of the share.yesvideo.com page.
Creating a Custom DVD
Please visit here to learn more about creating a custom DVD.
Expiration Date for Ordering DVDs (Retail Partner Orders)
The expiration date for ordering DVDs appears on the movie viewer page in the Create section.
The expiration date is also visible in the My Custom DVD creator in the Create section of the site. Go "My Custom DVDs" and then click "Create a New Custom DVD." This will bring up the Custom DVD creator and the drop down menu in step 1 shows the expiration dates for each movie.