Make sure your YesVideo app is up-to-date:
- Open the App Store. If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password and tap Sign In.
- Tap Updates located at the bottom right.
- Locate the YesVideo app. If there is an update available for the YesVideo app, you will see an Update button next to it on the right. Tap Update for YesVideo if one is available.
- Open the YesVideo app again, sign in to your account, and check your video sound again.
Check if your device is Muted:
- Make sure that the Mute switch along the side of your iPad is not turned on. Check your video sound again.
- If there is still no sound, check your iPad’s Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. Look for an icon that looks like a bell with a line through it. If the bell is white, tap on it to turn it black (the Off position). Check your video sound again.